Welcome to the official web site of the Marion County Bar Association (MCBA). The purpose of the MCBA is to promote a spirit of cordiality and mutual respect among its members, to uphold and elevate the standards of honor, integrity and courtesy in the legal profession, and to increase the usefulness and efficiency of the Bar and the quality of legal services to the public.
- Business Law CLE Series – Thursdays, October 16 – November 6; Noon–1:00 pm
- Oregon New Lawyers Division Salem Fall Social | Oct 8, 5:30pm
- MLLS New Admittee Luncheon, NEW DATE! October 15th: RSVP today!
- United States Supreme Court TERM IN REVIEW – September 29, 12:00pm
- OREGON eCOURT PROGRAM DEMONSTRATION: Sept & Oct dates
- September Events with Mary Leonard Law Society
- October 8, 2014 5:30 pmOregon New Lawyers Division Salem Fall Social
- October 15, 2014 12:00 pmMary Leonard Law Society 2014 New Admittee Luncheon
- December 5, 2014 4:00 pmHoliday Party
- January 29, 2015 5:30 pmAnnual Awards Dinner