Melody Finnemore is writing an article for the Oregon State Bar Bulletin that explores how Oregon attorneys have interacted with the state’s legal system from the opposite side, what they learned from the experience and how it may have made them a better lawyer.
Respond to the following:
What I learned when I _____________”
· Had to hire a lawyer for a civil case
· Was called as a witness in a case
· Was a crime victim and experienced the criminal justice system from that perspective
· Was taken to arbitration as a participant, not as the lawyer for a client
· Was disciplined by the Oregon State Bar
You are welcome to respond anonymously. Email your response to Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a brief phone interview.