This CLE, co-sponsored by MCBA, will emphasize technology related legal issues that are having an ever increasing and significant impact on the practice of law, whether at the office or in the courtroom. Submission for Oregon CLE credit in process (4 General, 1 Ethics).
* Update on some of the latest electronic discovery cases.
* Reviewing the potential malpractice risks to lawyers re: unprotected email.
* Learn why encryption of email and data will soon become mandatory.
* Understand the increasing risks of “metadata” malpractice for lawyers.
* Learn some of the ways to protect against client data theft.
* Learn how GPS technology will transform the law practice.
* Review some of the latest ethical concerns impacting lawyers using technology.
* Learn how to protect against many wireless network risks.
* Learn how case management software can enhance your practice & reduce your risks.
* Learn how Twitter, Facebook, et al, will affect your law practice.
Prices for MCBA members:
$75.00 Early Bird Registration (through November 27, 2009).
$125.00 Seminar Registration (after November 27, 2009).
Prices for non-MCBA members:
Add $25.00 to above prices.
Register: Register on line at: www.technology4attorneys.com
MAIL CHECK / SEMINAR REGISTRATION / CONTACT US:
Technology 4 Attorneys, LLC
P.O. Box 4811
Boise, Idaho 83711