September 6, 2013
Willamette University & Ram Restaurant
A social will follow the CLE at the Ram where you can network with law students and lawyers from around the state. For only $50 you can attend up to 5 CLEs. Program presented by the Oregon New Lawyers Division but attorneys with all levels of experience are welcome.
Note, lunch will not be provided but you are welcome to bring your own sack lunch.
Location: Willamette University, College of Law, rooms 121 & 122
- Option A: Personal Injury with Matthew Kehoe and Travis Prestwich
- Option B: Introduction to Oregon Administrative Law with Karen Clevering and Raul Ramirez
- Option A: Civil Litigation Defense with Anthony Kuchulis
- Option B: Starting Your Own Firm with Colin Andries
- Option A: Labor & Employment Law with Melissa Healy
- Option B: Family Law with Kaori Tanabe
- Option A: Business Litigation with Jason Hirshon
- Option B: It’s Never Too Early (or Late): Choices About Professionalism and Impacts on a Lifelong Career with Liani Reeves
Location: Ram Restaurant*
5:15 – 5:30 Registration for CLE
5:30 – 6:30 The Importance of Civility in the Courts with Justice Paul De Muniz
6:30 – 7:30 No Host Social with appetizers provided by ONLD
Register online here! Pre-registration is suggested but not required. *To only attend the Ram Restaurant CLE and social the cost is $15 and pre-registration is available online.
About the ONLD:
The mission of the Oregon New Lawyers Division is to assist new lawyers with the transition to practicing law in Oregon, either from law school or from a practice in another jurisdiction; conduct programs of value to new lawyers and law students; promote public awareness and access to justice; and promote professionalism among new lawyers.